Emails Too Precious Not To Share (20)

Featured Discussions

Dog Thanks Fireman

I got this in an email forward, so who knows whether the story is real or not, but it's one of my favorites, and makes me cry every time.…

Started by Molly JacobsonLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kara Peterson passed away.

Hello everyone who might see this, it is will a broken heart I must report that Kara passed away Jan 18th of heart failure. Please see her…

Started by Kara

0 Jan 20, 2015

Dog's Life

In This House [unknown] Here is this house… I will never know the loneliness I hear in the barks of the other dogs “out there”. I can sle…

Started by Cara

1 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by NancyK9

Please pray for Kara Peterson

Kara, Is a member of I remember Love, she is very seariously ill and is in he ICU right now with her assistance dog Spirit at her side.. Pl…

Started by Karin

0 Sep 13, 2010

Dog Thanks Fireman

I got this in an email forward, so who knows whether the story is real or not, but it's one of my favorites, and makes me cry every time.…

Started by Molly Jacobson

10 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Julie

Just a Dog

From Time to Time From time to time, people tell me, "Lighten up, it's just a dog," or, "That's a lot of money for just a dog." They don't…

Started by Sandra Mac

15 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Karin

The Old Man and The Dog (Please read this. You won't be disappointed)

The Old Man and the Dog "Watch out! You nearly broad sided that car!" My father yelled at me. "Can't you do anything right?" Those words…

Started by Maggi

2 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by jane snyder

Some dogs prefer to meditate by themselves

A member of the community sent this to our customer service rep, and I have to post it here. Too funny!

Started by Molly Jacobson

1 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by jane snyder

Maria Daines needs your help releasing her next cd called Shelter Me.

I don't know if this is in the right forum, if not, please move it to the right one. This has been going around trying to help Maria Daine…

Started by Ariel

0 Jan 7, 2009

I rescued a human today...

I rescued a human today. Her eyes met mine as she walked down the corridor peering apprehensively into the kennels. I felt her need instan…

Started by Maggi

0 Dec 2, 2008

A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful. 2. Give me time to understand what you want of…

Started by Maggi

5 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Molly Jacobson

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…