Emails Too Precious Not To Share (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dog Quotes I Love

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. -Anonymous Don't accept your dog's admiration as conc…

Started by Molly Jacobson

3 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Maltese Mom

Marley & Me - Now to be a movie!

http://marleyandmemovie.com/ If you've read the book I'm sure you will look forward to this movie coming out December 2008. Plus it's jus…

Started by Sandra Mac

3 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Cara

How to sing puppies to sleep

This is a link to an adorable video I received in an email. We'll stop at nothing to comfort our precious pups! Enjoy... http://www.maniac

Started by Glorianne

2 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Vickie

God is at the Post Office

I received the following email from Australia a few moments ago. It had a sweet picture of an old black lab dog with a little girl hugging…

Started by Edie

0 Jul 29, 2008

Dog Dictionary (this is so cute!)

LEASH: A strap which attaches to your collar, enabling you to lead your person where you want him/her to go. DOG BED: Any soft, clean surf…

Started by Alicia

1 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Vicky Terreros

Farmer and Boy Discover Love with a Puppy

A farmer had some puppies he needed to sell. He painted a sign advertising the 4 pups and set about nailing it to a post on the edge of his…

1 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by jan

this dog needs a nap!

Tom sent this to James, and I couldn't convince him to post it himself ... so here goes! You have to read this: An older, tired-looking do…

19 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Lois Gurnari

Needs Some Prayers.

Today i feel sad;i work in a nursing home so death is not a sad thing for me usually a blessing,however todays story is a little different.…

Started by Julieann

7 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Lois Gurnari

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

At the vets for what seemed like forever, day in and day out with my sick Beardie I was so disheartened until this precious moment happened…

Started by Jane

1 May 8, 2008
Reply by Molly Jacobson

I believe it

I believe it I have a dog that i let out of a morning and he comes home about 3 or 4 hours later i tryed to follow him one day and he went…

Started by Carol Foster

0 May 8, 2008

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by