True Stories of Inspiring Dogs (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DO NOT ADOPT ALERT FOR ALL SHELTERS AND RESCUES

Please Crosspost This was brought to my attention by a very good friend of mine. Let's stop these people from ever adopting any animal aga…

Started by The Pawz Cauze Crew

11 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by margaret

St.JudeMiracleDog went to the Bridge January 4, 2009

Saturday, January 12, 2002, 4 days after two sheriff's deputies were gunned down in cold blood a mile down the road, I found a dog in my ya…

Started by Karen Anderson

4 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Karen Anderson

In Memory of my baby Sue Lynn

I lost one of my precious girls Wednesday of last week. My Suey was very ill and the vet did all she could. It even seemed for a few days s…

Started by Linda Hilton

3 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Maltese Mom

In Memory of my sweet Polly-Sue

It's been almost two weeks since I had to have my beloved Paula put to sleep. She was a beautiful dalmatian we adopted from our local Humae…

Started by Claudia Elliott

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Maltese Mom

R.I.P. Chia 10/92 - 6/30/08

My old girl, Chia passed away on 6/30/08. I miss her dearly! It's hard to believe that a year has passed since my girl, Chia passed away. S…

Started by Sarah

10 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Sarah

HEALTH, SAFETY AND NATURAL HEALING OF DOGS

I decided to start an online marketing company dealing with the Health, Safety and Natural Healing of dogs. I know how to do it but I'm sho…

Started by Glen Nordstrom

0 Oct 22, 2009

Rufus, the winner of the National Dog Show

My Buddy Butch Talk Radio welcomes Rufus, the winner of the National Dog Show and his owner Barbara Bishop, to talk about their experience…

Started by Amy Domestico

0 Oct 22, 2009

Our rescue Cocker (2) dies

I was sent a link by a fellow Chaplain tonight to enjoy the God and Dog video; it touched me so I have joined this group. Almost six mon…

Started by Chap Dell

4 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by therese

My Maxie and Marissa passed away in January/February of this year....

...and I still miss them! I have more dogs at home, but these two were my old girls and I loved them dearly. Maxie died January 24, 2009, a…

Started by Vivian Perez

3 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Linda

Conversations with Dog

If your dog is showing aggression or obsession or if you'd like to have a greater connection with your dog, tune into Conversations with Do…

Started by Amy Domestico

0 Sep 9, 2009

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by