True Stories of Inspiring Dogs (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does your dog need these meds?

I have meds that Mollie was taking that I have no use for.She does not need them now that she's crossed over the Rainbow Bridge,she is heal…

Started by Crystal Behl

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Crystal Behl

Griefworthy!

www.greifworthy.com or www.griefworthy.ning.com to join the network. This site / network provides us all with the support from our peers to…

Started by Grief Worthy

0 May 17, 2009

Griefworthy!

This website and network are healing others through sharing. If you have had to face any grief in your life and would like to share with ot…

Started by Grief Worthy

0 May 17, 2009

REMEMBERING RIO

Its been a little over 7 months since Rio’s passing. It seems like it was only yesterday that our little sweet Rio passed to Rainbow Bridge…

Started by Maltese Mom

21 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Kara

Marielos from Lori

Marielos, sorry it took me so late to respond to your letter about seizures, I had trouble getting on , lost my password etc. Anyhow about…

Started by Lori White

0 Apr 13, 2009

Dogs with seizures

I would like to know if anyone out there has a pet with siezures, my Mimi, poodle who is going on 16started having them a year ago, and phe…

Started by Lori White

5 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Marielos

Being spammed by Susy Gill

This woman is spamming other members of this site. Here's her profile url: http://rememberlove.ning.com/profile/SusyGill She's spamming p…

Started by Momcat Sooma

20 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Maltese Mom

Movie Star Dogs!

So I took my dog to this 'casting agency' in Los Angeles called Le Paws http://www.lepaws.tv and went through an audition and Lucy was pick…

Started by Gayle Etcheverry

13 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Murphy Brown

Rescue Stories

I thought people could share how they found or got there dog. Here's my story: Me and my family were looking for a dog at Buddy Dog Human…

Started by Sara

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Julieann

Hemp Dog Collars Cat Collars & Leashes w/ Earth Stones

Hello, I run a little shop online. I am a pet jewelry designer. I make a lot of different styled collars and leads for pets. Some things I…

Started by Earth Moon Beam

0 Jan 26, 2009

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by