Health Forum (40)

Featured Discussions

Raw Feeding

Just wondered how many out there feed raw to their dogs. I have my 6 dogs on the raw diet for almost 2 years now and it's great! Their coat…

Started by StephLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help...dog has hot spot on tail

My friends dog has a hot spot on its tail and she can't afford to take him to a vet, she is sick with worry is there a home remedy anyone h…

Started by Ellen Brant

1 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by MARIAN BEEMAN

What do you feed your dog(s)?

We feed Innova Red Meat forumla, though I would be interested in switching, she's been on this food for a while now and it might be nice to…

Started by Amanda Brightwell

0 Apr 16, 2012

PUPPY UP WALK - November 6, 2011

There are going to be Puppy Up Walks in over 30 citites in US on November 6th.  The walk is to raise awareness of the leading cause of deat…

Started by Gayle Dalton-Smith

1 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sarah

Any Experiance With Artemisinin

Does anyone here have any experience or advice using artemisinin to fight bone cancer?

Started by Marc Williams

0 Apr 12, 2011

Raw Feeding

Just wondered how many out there feed raw to their dogs. I have my 6 dogs on the raw diet for almost 2 years now and it's great! Their coat…

Started by Steph

46 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Penny Cassady

Anyone have Vetmedin they can give me for my 18 year old Papillon?

Hi all, I lost my job a year and a half ago and money has been very tight.  My old Papillon girl, Chloe is on several medications to keep h…

Started by PapillonOne (Janet B)

1 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Helen

Sam's Cataracts

Since my last post, we have been to the doctor to have Alex's stitches removed, since he decided he didn't want children, and to have Sam e…

Started by Betty Pike

3 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Betty Pike

surgical risk

My dog Buffy is 13 has diabetes and some elevated Liver enzimes. She recently scratched a mole on hr face and is stared to bleed. My vet ha…

Started by sandy martin

1 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Cath

Lymphoma and chemo...

Harry, my 11 year old German Shepherd, was doing well for 3-4 days after his first chemo last Tuesday.  He was on Prednisone and Dr Dressle…

Started by GG

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by marilyn miller

Help for Health Issues

The members at www.handicappedpets.net are here to help you with issues ranging from paralysis & expressing, what cart to buy, to seizu…

Started by Karen Anderson

0 Dec 12, 2009

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by