Health Forum (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Canine Cushing's Disease

I was wondering if anyone has had a dog with cushing's disease and if there is a natural way of treating. I have a friend who's dog was ori…

Started by Pam Lee

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Antoinette

Chemo? yes or no

My little girl was diagnosed with Lymphnoma 2 weeks ago. My options are to treat her with chemo or let her die. I am suppose to start chemo…

Started by Gloria

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Maltese Mom

My Dog has Bone cancer

just recently about 6 weeks ago my dog was limping and I took him in to see the vet, and the x-ray showed a hair line fractue on the humeru…

Started by Tencia

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Tencia

How to protect yourself, your child, or pet from a possible shock or electrocution - StreetZaps.com

Greetings! Unfortunately most dogwalkers discover a danger, only sadly, when victimized and so I wanted to inform you of www.StreetZaps.com

Started by Blair Sorrel

0 Sep 22, 2009

2 year old with Congenital Cataracts, non-surgery treatment help

My Dog Moose is a Black Lab/Golden Retriever mix, and was born with congenital cataracts, I just recently noticed an eye drop being markete…

Started by Lisa Wahlfeld

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Karen Anderson

The Egg Industry Exposed: Brutal Killing of Chickens

Wow, I just saw this and I am so shamed. Beware of what you are going to see, it is really cruel.. For those who want to avoid the pain thi…

Started by Robert KM

0 Sep 2, 2009

new harness

I dont know if I am at the right place to tell everyone what my opinion on harness... specially if the reason is because the dog pulls and…

Started by Liliane Mordaasini

0 Aug 27, 2009

How do you feed your dog?

Did you know that most of the food that you can buy for your dog has some poison on it. I didn't believe it until I saw it for myself with…

Started by Robert KM

2 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Robert KM

Mastocytoma

Hello everyone, I have just jointed to this forum, as my dog has got a mastocytoma in a leg. 2 years ago Was removed as little like a cherr…

Started by chiodino ros

0 Aug 7, 2009

The perfect dog food!!

Hey all i switched dog foods recently and am now feeding my ralph natural and easy to make food. He has never been healthier and happier! I…

Started by charlie_b_09

0 May 22, 2009

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by