Health Forum (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oral Tumor

My dog was diagnosed with an oral tumor less than a month ago. It started out looking like an abcess in her bottom jaw. Now is grown to the…

Started by Cristy Smith

0 Apr 18, 2009

Epilepsy in dogs

Hi, My name is Marielos and have 6 little dogs. Five of them I adopted out from the local high kill shelter. One of them, APPLEHEAD, is a p…

Started by Marielos

10 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Sandy

How to Avoid Getting Overcharged by Your Vet

I don't have to tell you that vet visits can get pretty expensive. Over the years, because of my books and websites, I have become friends…

Started by James Jacobson

20 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Andy Whiteman

STROKE

My poodle had a stroke three weeks ago,has any else experienced this? I noticed he was quieter than usual,then one night he couldn`t get up…

Started by Julieann

0 Mar 8, 2009

Attention Pit Bull Lovers

Please share with your contacts http://www.thepetitionsite.com/78/justice-for-ice

Started by The Pawz Cauze Crew

1 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Julieann

WWW.CANINEBLASTOMYCOSIS.COM Blastomycosis (knowing can save your life and your dog's life)

I am raising awareness of the most commonly misdiagnosed fungal disease of dogs in the US. There is no vaccine for it so recognizing and kn…

Started by Sharon and canine pal, Brando

0 Feb 2, 2009

My lil one was just diagnosed not sure where to turn or what to do...Synoviel Cell Cancer

My lil girl 9 years old started limping on her leg we thought she pulled something in her knee, when they went into surgery to repair it ,…

Started by Elizabeth

2 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Cyndy

DOG TREAT RECEIPES

Hello everyone. Does anyone have a favorite dog treat receipe to share. I had one that called for parmesean cheese and I cannot find it. Do…

Started by Barb

1 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Cyndy

SARDS

I am trying to reach as many dog owners as possible to let them know about a fairly rare (2,000-4,000 cases a year US) disease that can bli…

Started by Kodys Grandma

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Kodys Grandma

Does anyone else have a "senior dog" who has trouble sleeping at night?

Our Maltese, Maui, has been having trouble sleeping at night lately. She wanders over the bed, really restless. We're a little worried, bec…

Started by Molly Jacobson

14 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Karin

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…