Health Forum (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When is it time to let go?

I have a 12 year old Maltese named Rio. He was diagnosed with doggie alzehmiers in February 08. Although, I noticed the symptoms in Septemb…

Started by Maltese Mom

7 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Maltese Mom

Chewing paws

My adopted Annie has a bad habit of chewing or nibbling on the top of her left paw. I cant seem to break her of this. Her fur is discolored…

Started by B~Rose

0 Jul 21, 2008

My Howling Dog!!!

My 16 year old Shiba Inu, Chia went blind about 2 years ago. A little bit before that she went totally deaf. Now she is going through the o…

Started by Sarah

11 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Polly

Travel anxiety

My friend's Shiba Inu, Keiko (a 5 yr old male), has panic attacks on road trips. He shakes and pants continually. She has given him tranqui…

Started by Polly

0 Jul 12, 2008

Oh No Vaccine Time Again? Show 90

Started by The Pawz Cauze Crew

0 Jul 11, 2008

Dog Cancer - In Loving Memory Of TANA

Dear Pet Lovers, Please know how grateful I am to have the opportunity to communicate with like minded, compassionate people and their pet…

Started by Lauren Kalb Gropp

0 Jun 29, 2008

Doggie Alzheimer's

Has anyone's dog been diagnosed with Doggie Alzheimer's aka CDS (Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome). My little Maltese Rio who is 12 years old…

Started by Maltese Mom

0 Jun 5, 2008

Yorkie Grooming

Does anyone know of a great grooomer in the San Fernando Valley, California area?

Started by Nancy

6 May 29, 2008
Reply by Maltese Mom

Rabies Vaccine Reactions

Last Friday night, I took my Maltese, Rudy, for his annual rabies vaccine. I expected it to be a routine thing. My state, Florida, requires…

Started by Dee

6 May 26, 2008
Reply by Dee

Renal Failure

Hello Everyone, This is my first post, but I have been a subscriber to the e-newsletters for many months. I'm writing to express my anxie…

Started by Kathy McCullough Robbins

25 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Cyndy

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…