Sweet Doggy Mine (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A DOG POEM

This is for my dog Trixie, and fortunately she is still with                         A DOG POEM  Each morning as I awake, to the day that t…

Started by George Mc Cloy

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by NancyK9

Interesting Mixes

Just looking for pictures of interesting and unusual breed mixes. I've had a few odd mixes myself, don't have pics though :( I had a jack r…

Started by Doggie Devotee

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Bob Graham

Impulse Buying and Overloaded Dog Rescues

Hi everyone, I was listening by default to the Drive time on 2GB on the way home from Sydney yesterday and the discussions were about 'shou…

Started by Virginia Ede

0 Jan 5, 2010

MOOSE IS MISSING

I came home at late-lunchtime this afternoon to walk my new lovable poodle Moose. When we were 2 or 3 blocks from our house, another small…

Started by Susan Cohen DeStefano

6 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Susan Cohen DeStefano

Meet Harley

We just recently rescued Harley. He is a 2 1/2 year old brindle pitbull. The first owner was sent to prison and his brother asked us if we…

Started by Sammy

0 Nov 5, 2009

Meet Dixie

Dixie is my cuddle butt kissy face pitbull. She is such a loving dog and loves children. We got her when she was 9 months old. She had alre…

Started by Sammy

0 Nov 5, 2009

Meet Tommy

Hello, My name is Sammy and I have a zoo at my home. Tommy is 10 year old shepard chow husky mix. He is my husbands dog. Even though I have…

Started by Sammy

0 Nov 5, 2009

Rest in peace, and wait for me, Ollie

Dear Friends, Oliver, my beloved 14+ year-old mini-poodle, is gone. When I came home at lunchtime Monday to make sure he'd eaten his morn…

Started by Susan Cohen DeStefano

14 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Susan Cohen DeStefano

So Sorry for your lost.

Our little Chihuahua Sissy passed away in December of 05 and we know the heart ache you feel. She passed away while we were holding her and…

Started by Betty L. Stone

1 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Moonlight

Dog Names

Hi Everyone! Do you have nicknames for your dogs? I've got two dogs: Rosco (male Shar Pei/Yellow Lab/Husky mix) and Pebbles (female Shar…

Started by Kasi

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Maltese Mom

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…