Good Dog, Bad Dog (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad dog VS good dog

I am going to vent here a little and ask for some advise. I own a 20 pound Jack Russell. He visit's the vet regularly, is licsenced and is…

Started by Kathie

13 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Doug H.

Cesar Milan - what do you think?

I think Cesar is dead on in some ways, and not so much in others. What do you think?

Started by Molly Jacobson

62 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Doug H.

Bite

I have had my dog Chocolate for almost 3 years now, I got him after hurricane Katrina severly neglected. He has been a good dog but 2 night…

Started by Abby

12 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Doug H.

who else wants their dog well behaved?

Who else wants their dog to be well behaved around people and other dogs? AND have them obey all of your house rules... ... even when you'r…

Started by James Whale

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Doug H.

My Bichon is two years old and still potties in the house

For the most part he does really well. Tony is a 2.5 year Bichon. I keep an eye on him at all times (ok, not all, but for the most part) an…

Started by Barb

15 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Doug H.

Fights within my pack?

Hello All, I'm seeking help for my 3 dogs. I have 2 dachshuds and 1 lab/shepherd. My eldest (woody) the only male constantly fights with m…

Started by Bond Cort

0 Mar 19, 2009

Boycott Denver because of BSL (Specific Breed Leglislation) Pit Bull & other breed ban

The racist, Nazi style government of the City and County of Denver is practicing a genocide Holocaust upon dogs! I urge ALL businesses and…

Started by Andy Whiteman

0 Sep 12, 2008

The Napoleon Syndrome

Dear All: My wonderful little man, Joey, is a loving Yorkie and a great part of our family. The one problem we have is that he guards our…

Started by Gayle Naftaly

0 Jul 3, 2008

The Nepolitan Syndrom

Dear All: My wonderful little man, Joey, is a loving Yorkie and a great part of our family. The one problem we have is that he guards our…

Started by Gayle Naftaly

0 Jul 3, 2008

Adding a dog-ideas?

My Enzo bichon is 6 and raised from a pup-have been wanting to add a little 'sis' bichon for fun and his company but I hesitate as I want t…

Started by Mari Jo

0 May 21, 2008

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by