Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James,
I am so sorry to hear of Maui's passing. I know you did what was right for the both of you. She is running and playing with all the other dogs at Rainbow Bridge where she will wait until the two of you meet again. Again my deepest sympathy
James and Molly, I am very sorry to hear of Maui's passing. Know that she has indeed touched so very many lives and that we mourn with you as this bright, little light goes out.
She is now without pain and running, bouncing and barking at the Rainbow Bridge with our other furry friends. She has absorbed all the love you have given her over the years and takes it with her. You are sad now, and we certainly understand your pain, but I'm sure Maui hopes that you will smile when you think of her and remember love.
Thor and I are going to bed now on the other side of the continent (Nova Scotia) but we will fall asleep thinking of Maui at peace and praying for some comfort for you and Molly.
Thank you so much for sharing Maui with us. A part of her now lives on in all of us.
Sandra and Thor
I'm so very sorry, you have my sincere sympathy. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved dog.
Oh James, I am so sorry for you and Molly with Maui's passing. She was greatly loved by you and Molly, and ultimately by all of us whom you invited into your life. Maui will live on in "Do You Remember Love" and through the joy she brought to so many. Living to sixteen is so inspiring and reminds all of us that our little pups can live a long, happy life. My pups and I are sending you and Molly the biggest hug and we cry with you. Maui will be forever missed.

Cathie, with pups Molly, Lacey, Polar and Bree.
My deepest and most sincere condolences on the passing of Maui. I know all to well the pain you are suffering now and I wish there were words to ease your pain. However, there are none. I pray that you will, in time heal from this deep sorrow, and the pain will be less, but it will never completely go away. Maui is looking down on you now and is free from all pain and discomfort. She will wait for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Just know I truly care and do send you my prayers and deepest sympathy.

Love and Hugs,
Joanne

I have tears in my eyes as I read of Maui's passing... How very hard it must be for you to lose her... And you've tried so hard to help her be well... I know she knew how much you loved her and was sad to leave you... But she knew best for herself... It's left to you to remember her fondly and pass the love on to others...

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time...
Polly
Dear James & Molly .... I couldn't agree more than I do with Polly and her comments.
I too had tears when I read of Maui's passing, but as Polly has so eloquently put it .... "But she knew best for herself". Dogs as you realise, know more about life and death than perhaps we will ever know - and they know when their time has come. Their acceptance of it is something quite incredible and she is now free of discomfort of any kind. My thoughts are with you at this sad time. I know only too well what it is to lose the companionship of a unconditionally loving dog. May I suggest, when you first feel up to it, to get a beautiful frame (or many beautiful frames) and place her photographs in them - I cannot tell you how much comfort to me my photographs have been. It is a good and positive thing to do.

My thoughts are with you .... Anne
may god be holding her now in his loving arms,we are sad for you and mollly.we know how this is going to be for you.i hope she is playing with our beloved coco.james you brought alot of sunshine into all our lives with maui what a special little baby she was,there are lot of tears for her tonight,please know feel the love and concern for you both coming your way. our love tobi
I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SADNESS AT THE LOSS OF YOUR PRECIOUS MAUI. SHE WAS ON MY COMPUTER WITH HER WORDS OF WISDOM FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. SHE WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
Oh James, I am sooooo sorry. We all know she is in a better place and feeling better. There are no words that will make you feel better. Just know that there are so many people out here who are with you at this time. Stay strong and lean on God. Carol and "Fancy Pants".
James,
We are sorry to hear about Maui. It saddens us deeply. It will be a difficult time for you and Molly, but you will get through it together. You gave her so many years of love and a wonderful home. She will always remember that. We know that Maui is at Rainbow Bridge with all of the other wonderful furry four-legged children that have passed on. You will meet again there someday. Please accept our sincerest sympathy. Take as much time to grieve as you need, and take care of each other now for Maui.

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by

Maui Media, LLC

© 2010 Maui Media, LLC