Molly and I (and most importantly,
Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My heart aches for you. I know how your heart is aching now. Please know that you are in my prayers. Little Maui enriched your lives as you did Maui's. Maui, as well as you and Molly, have enriched the lives of many, many people like me.
I know you can feel the prayers and thoughts of everyone Maui and you and Molly have touched.
Susan in Oklahoma City
DEAR JAMES AND FAMILY ,
I AM SO TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF MAUI,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AT THIS TIME OF SADNESS,
MAUI HAD A WONDERFUL LIFE AND JUST THINK OF ALL THE GOOD TIMES YOU HAD WITH HER,
BLESSINGS AND CONDOLENCES TO YOU ALL,
PATTY.
James & Molly,
I was very saddened tonight to read about Maui's passing and my heart reaches out to you both in thought and prayer. Having had dogs all my life, I've had the pleasure of enjoying their wonderful companionship however I've also experienced their progression to the other side of life where I am sure our beloved friends await our arrival so we can be together once again. The separation is the hard part but as the days go on, try to console one another with the faith that real love never ends. Maui's years with you will always be part of your treasured memories and keep in mind that she takes with her all your love, kindness and concern. She sounded like that "special" dog that comes along once in a great while and as such touches your life in a way that's hard to explain but the unconditional love was ever present. I know you will always have a special place in your hearts for Maui as there will always be special place in her "big" little heart for the two of you. God Bless you both .......

Lori Prior
My heart drops as I read this message......I am so so sorry.....Maui's spirit lives on and so does your love.....

Linda
Oh dearest James and Molly...:(
While there are no words that have ever been created to take away your pain, please know we all hold you both in our hearts, as we collectively mourn Maui...the sweet little girl who brought us all together to ensure that we DO remember love. And...we do. Thank you Maui for that gift, and thank you James and Molly for sharing her with us...we're all the better for knowing her-if even from afar.
While not having her here on this earthly plane will be incredibly difficult, please remember that it is only her body that is gone from sight and touch...she is still there with you. Love transcends space and time, and if you listen; you will hear her. I've learned this with Maggie-to listen for her, because she is always here with me whether I feel her or not; just as Maui will always be there with you.
May you both find peace.
Shadow and I are very sorry for your loss..
We will keep you and your family in our prayer's as the next
few weeks are going to really hard one..
Sincerely
Dee and Shadow Dancer
I am so sad to hear that little Maui has passed away. I can only hope that you will have some sense of comfort from the letters of condolences here. You and Maui have touched many lives in a positive way. As a team, you two have done so much to enlighten people to the love and loyalty which develops between people and dogs. She has done her job and now you must carry on the path that you were meant to take. I hope the pain in your heart will be eased when you realize how much you and Maui have brought goodness to others. God bless you James; you are a special person.
Thank you for sharing Maui with us. your partnership was a very close one. and we all enjoyed hearing and seeing you in the videos and you talking about her. I have two small dogs and have had one dog tha was lost a few years ago, because she was lost and we think someone picker her up. We still miss her too, as she was really a sweet dog. You have my sympathies for the experience you are going thtough now. May you be comforted by all of our remarks ---we wont forget her either.
G Potter Minn.
God bless you, sweet Maui. May you run free in our God's heaven. Till we see you again...

Love,

Chris
James and Molly....I am sorry for what you both are going through at this time of transition. It is very difficult for most of us on the earth plane, when a loved one of ours makes the transition to the other side. Feel Maui at your meditations, as she joins you.. Hear her, feel her, smell her...she IS there.
We celebrate their freedom, yet miss their physical presence. We shed many tears, yet know they are with us, loving us as always. Her light shines bright....Remember the Love....// Sue
The Spirit of Maui Lives in your heart untill you meet again.
With puppy hugs, Linda Jennings
James and Molly,
So sorry for your loss. Just remember the love you received and gave to her. That was a blessing for both of you. Pets just don't live long enough. It never gets easier to lose a loved one but what helps me is remembering the love. Time is the only thing that can heal your broken heart. I will be praying for you.
Victoria Schaefer
I lost my little blind yorkie, Pebbles, this year and it was horrible. She is the one in the picture I am attaching. I will be praying for you to feel better soon.
Attachments:

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by

Maui Media, LLC