Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James,
My heart is with you. From your video (7/23) I felt the time was short....but Maui was preparing you. Its what they do. Just remember she lives on, she's not gone from you....she is still YOUR DOG. (my dogs taught me this).
She is truly amazing...to have inspired you to reach out to others to share your experiences.....what a powerful statement of love!
Our heartfelt regards for her and you.
Lea Ann & Tevin
Dear James and Molly,

I am so very sorry for your loss of Maui. I am thinking of and praying for you both.

Thank you very much for inviting us into all your lives. It means so much to me.

Tess
Oh James, we are so very sorry that little Maui had to leave you. The most comforting thoughts are knowing you'll be with her again when the time is right. I can only think of how much better she feels now with no sickness and that she is the best she has ever been.
Know that you are in our prayers.
Teresa and Copper Todd Van Winkle
Dear James and Molly,

I believe that we are remembered by our good deeds. though you won't have her here any longer, she will live on in our hearts, our minds and our memories. In the next week look for many messages from her. She will hang around a bit longer to make sure that you both are ok.

KSR
James,
Maui was your angel just for you and her job was finished here. Time helps the pain but never dims the love. Know that you will see her again someday.
Pat R.
James and Molly,
Below is a poem that has been passed around to many of us who has lost our beloved pet.
Love,
Barbara, Cowboy, Scooter and Beamer

Request From Rainbow Bridge
by Constance Jenkins
In Loving Memory of Maui
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weep not for me though I am gone
Into that gentle night.
Grieve if you will, but not for long
Upon my soul's sweet flight.
I am at peace, my soul's at rest
There is no need for tears.
For with your love I was so blessed
For all those many years.
There is no pain, I suffer not,
The fear now all is gone.
Put now these things out of your thoughts,
In your memory I live on.
Remember not my fight for breath
Remember not the strife.
Please do not dwell upon my death,
But celebrate my life.
James, thank you for sharing Maui with us over the years and even at the end. My heart is heavy for you and Molly. Maui lives on in our thoughts ad life lessons.
I am so sad that Maui has passed on. Your loss is great and there are hundreds or thousands of us who followed your regular emails who have lost her too. She was a special little person who filled a great mission in partnership with you. Your screen saver has on my work computer for over a year, comes on several times each day and the entire staff knows the music, knows the photos and feel like they know Maui personally. We all feel sorrowful loss. I wish there was something I could do to undo it or make it 'not so'. You are in my prayers. Susan
James and Molly,
My heart breaks for your sad loss. Please know that your precious little Maui lives on in our hearts and in our meditations. She has inspired so many of us to remember love. As you grieve this heartbreaking loss, know that you are enveloped in loving thoughts and prayers from so many of us who have endured this terrible pain and loss. The world was a better place for having the little Diva known as Maui in it. Thank you for sharing her joy. She will always be with you.
Dear James & Molly,
I'm so sorry maui passed on, but also glad that your were blessed to have 16 yrs of
memories, laughter, love & joy that were special, because Maui was special. And
Thank You for sharing your love with us all. You've touched the hearts of many around
the world. Maui will always live on..............GOD BLESS YOU
James,
I am so sorry for your loss of this precious animal child ,Maui.
I do hope that the transition was as peaceful as possible and that you take the time to grieve in the moments that the feelings present themselves. Be thankfull for the times you shared and smile...as Maui would want.
I lost a wolf /chow suddenly last June and the memories are still close to the surface.Although I have 3 other animal family dogs and recently acquired a hybrid wolf named Lakota...my Mausi was special from most animals that have joined our family.
I truely believe that Gods creation of the spirits of these creatures is not just for this time....perhaps one day Mausi and I will be re-united...and I hope the same for you and Maui.....where the is hope and love there are endless possibilities.
My best to you and yours,
Dale Fisher
Hello James and Molly,

My deepest love and sympathy are with you both right now. It's going to be hard for awhile, but it does get better. Maui's spirit will never leave you, she will be with you forever. Maui has played a big role in so many people's lives, that with the spirit she devoted to both of you will be enjoyed forever. Blessings and much love for you during this sad time of grieving.

Micki, Maude, and Myrtle

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by

Maui Media, LLC