Molly and I (and most importantly,
Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James...I know the heartache and sadness....It is all too familiar. I read your email and sat here at my desk and it broke my heart all over again, just as if it were Macy that I had lost. A hole in my heart is still there...nothing materially has ever replaced the love I shared with Macy. It's been over 3 years now and I still miss her. But.....the love she gave me for the 14 1/2 yrs I was blessed to have her in my life, LIVES ON! Maui's love will also LIVE ON in your heart and your life. It's hard to say Goodbye...I hope your Maui and my Macy keep each other company and play with happy hearts until we meet with them again someday. May God's love be ever present in your life during this time and may you find peace in your heart in accepting this loss. Kindest regards, Lisa from SC
Dear James and Molly,
I have no words to say...beacuse all the people who have written their messages have expressed what I feel and what I think..however...I just can say that thanks to Maui, we have this community, thanks to Maui, we have this wonderful connection with dog lovers...thanks to Maui, we have a place to share, to grieve, to find, to search...for everything...
I'm completely sure that Maui, who I'm sure is in Rainbow Bridge, will be proud and happy to see her legacy..this site, growing and getting stronger...
All my love to you and Molly...
Be Blessed
Vico and Harry Potter
James & Molly,

I am so sorry to hear of Maui's passing. She lived and long, wonderful life with you and is now waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult of times.

Kathi, John & Maci

Maggie, Sydney and I are very saddened to hear of your loss. You must "remember love" and, though it is hard, go on. Maui left a wonderful legacy that has made many people think more about the love they receive from their pets. That is not a life lost; but a life which will go on. I will say a prayer for you today.
I am so sorry about Maui. You are in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.

Patti & Biscuit
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this hard time.
James and Molly,

The passing of a loved one is never easy. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time. There is no greater love than the one you experience with a pet. Know that she will be waiting for you with big kisses!
Dear James,
I was very reluctant to write because I am not very good with words especially at a time like this. Please know that I am very sorry for your loss and with all my heart I wish I could take some of the pain for you.
I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.
Mar
John I am so sorry to hear of Maui's passing. I know how hard this is for you as I just lost my baby Patrick (Maltese mix - 17 yrs old) a few weeks ago and the pain is still there. But I know that Maui is with Patrick and all of the other little angels waiting for us to one day join them. Their little spirits are with us every day we just need to be on the lookout for them. Love Patty
Dear James,
I was so sorry to hear about Maui. I know how difficult it was for you and for her, but you did the right thing. We experienced the same difficult decision a year ago with our 16 year old "mutt" Punkin' and it was the hardest thing we've ever had to do. It's impossible to understand that degree of heartfelt grief until you have the unfortunate experience of it first hand. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
My heart was broken when I heard of Maui's passing. I know only too well how it hurts to lose a great friend and companion. We also resently lost one of ours after 14 years. When your family is able (for me it takes time before I can even talk or think after a great sadness happens) I know you will find the memories of this great friend to be of comfort to you. The joy you all shared together will live in your heart forever. The pain may ease somewhat but the love will always be there. With heavy heart and tear filled eyes, I pray God's comfort for you. May God Bless You, Liz G.
Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Remember Love...

Brenda Cranmore

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by