Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James and Molly,
I'm so sorry for your loss of your precious baby, Maui is looking down on you and watching over you.
she is pain free now and running with all the big dogs at the Rainbow Bridge. You loved her with all you had to give and she loved you as well. She will be waiting for you, to see her loving daddy again.
Our prayers will be with you and Molly take as long as you need to. we are all here for you.
Lots of hugs from Faith, JJ, Calleigh
She'll always be remembered.

Bless your heart.
James & Molly,
We are so very sorry for the passing of little Maui. Such a special little dog so full of love and there for all of us. So many lessons she has taught us. Thank you for sharing her with us. And now God will keep her in His care, and she will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Our prayers are with you. We know the sadness in your heart as we just recently lost two furry family members this past month. Run free little Maui - there is no more pain. She will jump high in excitement when the day comes that you are reunited!
Mary
Dear James, God bless Maui I know for all of your days she will live on in your heart and precious memories. Don't cry because he is gone smile because you were able to share in his life as long as you did. May maui's spirit soar with angels and frolic along the Rainbow bridge. Sincerly Veronica Stepp and my fur baby CHloe
James and Molly, my heart aches for you! I have been through this so many times before and it is always horrible. The tears are streaming down my cheeks and I hope you realize how many people understand what you are going through. Time does take away some of the pain, but Maui's spirit will be with you always. Be thankful for her and the years you had and someday you will find it in your heart to give another companion a wonderful home and all the love that you have to give. Peace be with you both!
James and Molly,

I have posted your sad, sad news on the Best Friends Network and wanted to share some of the loving responses you've recieved. Maui has been added to the Candle List for this evenings, Cangle Ceremony. The ceremony is a non-denomination memorial service for our animal and human loved ones. You can read more about it here: http://network.bestfriends.org/MessageBoards/TopicPopup.aspx?g=171e... *July 28, 2008 Candle Ceremony *

May your hearts suffering be lessened knowing that so many people, around the whole world, have loved and will always remember love, with/for/and because of Maui.

Here are some of the replies....

posted 07/25/08 at 11:34P by
just_tracy

I am cross posting what James himself said this evening about his darling girl, Maui... I'm certain he wouldn't mind my sharing.

Maui has passed on...
Posted by James Jacobson
on July 25, 2008 at 4:36pm
in True Stories of Inspiring Dogs

Send Message View Discussions

It is with a heavy heart that I
am writing to let you know that
Maui passed away today.

I thank you and everyone in our
community who has kept us in
your thoughts and prayers these
past few days.

I know that Maui was a little
part of a lot of people's lives.

I am going to disconnect from email
for a few days, but if you would
like to send your condolences or
words of support, please post a
comment below.

Please know that I will read all
of your kind messages when I
re-emerge sometime next week.

Again, many thanks for your
support and prayers this past week.
Molly and I (and most importantly,
Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Enjoy the Bridge, sweet little ambassador of love.

posted 07/25/08 at 11:58P by
themb4me

Bless you Tracy...

I was about to post the same thing.

Maui was sixteen and a very special lady. I am sure that James is devastated...and our prayers will be welcomed.

I will remember love....and I am sure that all of us who have shared the life with an animal will remember love as well.

Godspeed Maui.

You have many wonderful animals waiting to greet you at the Bridge...

Candi

posted 07/26/08 at 08:13P by
Marion

Even though 16 years is a longish life for a dog, that doesn't make it a bit easier when it's time to part.

I'll add Maui to the Bridgelist for Monday and hope that some of the glow will reach Jim and help him to begin to heal.

Hugs
marion

posted 07/27/08 at 11:22A by
jabi

Dearest Candi and Tracy,

Please send my prayers of healing to James for me...

Godspeed Maui...

Much love, many prayers and infinite Hope,

Jabi
I am so very sorry for your loss.
I wish I had the right words to say to help take the pain away.

My deepest sympathies.

Love,
Anne Marie and Uchi
Dear James,
I am so very very sorry to hear about Maui passing. Please know that your love, you both had for one another was so beautiful. It would put a big smile on my face. I can't image what your going through, but know that your love touch my heart. Please take care and always remember how blessed you are to have had a great loving soul. Maui i know you can hear me. Thank you for being so special. We will never forget you.
Aloha
Beatrice
James and Molly,
My chest is heavy and my throat is closing with the tears I try to hold back for the pain you are feeling. I, as so many of the "Do You Remember Love" network mourn for Maui also. She has been on both my computer here at work and at home and she reminds me daily to be thoughtful and loving to all creatures, even the two legged variety. She has become an icon of love and faithfulness to us all. Please know that you and Molly are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure my little Ace was there waiting for her at the foot of The Rainbow Bridge. And now they are laying in the shade of a beautiful tree in a garden so fair that even Hawaii pales in comparison. God bless you both and may you find comfort in each other. We love you Maui, rest easy, little girl!

Jan
Attachments:
James & Molly,

My sincere sympathy for the loss of Maui. On June 28th I lost my sweet maltese Rio who passed away in my arms. I still grieve today and know exactly what you are going through. I lost a true friend and companion. I am sure Maui and Rio are now good friends who are running & bouncing around Rainbow Bridge. Until we meet again with our little angels. Bless you and always remember the beautiful times spent with Maui and the joy she brought. I know I will always remember the love Rio gave me for 12 years. Again, my deepest and sincere sympathy to you both.
Aloha James & Molly:

I am so heart broken and so sorry to hear about Maui's passing. I feel your pain and sadness....

I know that reading these words of comfort will only make you cry even more, but you know what, it's okay and it's healthy. We cry when we lose that someone special in our life because we love them very much. And it's okay to cry for as long as you want because I believe that it will only make you stronger in dealing with your loss. It's going to be tough....my baby 'Taco' died in 1999 and I still cry today because she was one of those 'too good to be true' type of dogs. And when Cha Cha came into my life a short while after, it was hard, but at the same time, I felt like it was therapy for me. Opening my heart to Cha Cha made me stronger each day. Don't get me wrong, she will never replace Taco, but I love my Cha Cha today like as if she was my own. And it's times like these where I put myself back into those shoes and start thinking about that day--when it's time for Cha Cha to go to Doggy Heaven to be with everyone else. I try not to think about it but sometimes I just can't help it because I know that it will hurt a lot.

James/Molly...I am truly sorry for your loss and I pray that God will give you strength through this rough time and that he send his Doggy Angels (Maui's one of them) to comfort you and give you peace every day....

Lots of Hugs,
Christine and Cha Cha
Lihue, Kauai

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…