Molly and I (and most importantly,
Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry! I know what a hole she has left in your heart. Tophy just fills my heart to bursting and I'm afraid it will break when he leaves me behind! You are in my prayers as you heal. Let the memories flood in and mend your heart.
Words fail to express my great sadness today over the loss of your beloved Maui. My heart goes out to you and your wife. I am greatful for Maui's lessons in love . . . she was a miracle to us all, and will live on forever in our hearts . . . . I pray that the pain in your hearts today will one day be replaced with the wonderful memories and the eternal love that Maui has left with you. For now, however, take comfort in knowing that you are not alone, the world weeps with you. >>
I was so saddened to come back from a weekend trip and see that your dear, beloved Maui has passed on. What is wonderful is the amazing outpouring of support you have received since then! I will be added to PAGE 38!!! of well wishes and condolences and that is inspiring to me so it must be to you, Jim and Molly, as well. There are no words to give that can reconcile your loss but 38+ pages of heartfelt sentiments will go a long way in helping you heal. This just proves how many lives Maui touched and how special of a doggie you had. Best of luck to you as you learn how to continue on without Maui physically present. I do know that you know you will always feel Maui's spirit and that's a good thing. She will forever be your Angel and ours as well.......
My deepest and heartfelt sympathy during this incredibly difficulty time. I have been through what you are going through now and it still makes me cry to think about my last little Yorkie that I lost two years ago. I now have another Yorkie who is special to me in a new way and while no one will ever take the place in your heart that Maui had, please know that as hard as it is now, it will get better. Maui was not herself and was suffering and she is in a better place now where there is no suffering and she is running and playing like she always did. Again, my deepest sympathy for what you are going through now. There is nothing like this kind of pain.
I am so very sorry and saddened by your loss of your precious baby Maui . I get my heart broken and seem to cry forever when I lose one of mine. I know that they will be waiting for me with all of my loved ones when my "time" comes. The sadness eases a bit as time passes and it will get better..........again ,very sorry.
judycupp@hotmail.com
Dear James and Molly ~ We were very sad to hear of Maui's passing. She will always be with you and you will be together again. Know that you gave her the best this earth could offer and shared all the love you could. She is free from pain now and playing among so many of our loved ones while they patiently wait for us on the other side. May her love comfort you. We send you our sympathy and love ~ lindaV, Hershey, Wiggles, and Yoko
Dear James, there have been so many lovely notes of sympathy and I can not say more. I have lost several and I know the pain. I cried when I read she had passed, but you and I both know she is in heaven over the Rainbow Bridge playing with all my dear ones. I have her on my computer also and will always remember her.
Sue McBride
James and Molly,
I am so very sorry to read of Maui's passing. She has indeed touched my heart as I know she has many others'. Please know that your love and dedication to her are something she never doubted. She will always be with you, no matter where you are, for her spirit lives on. Be assured she is happy and well, waiting for you on the other side. Know that the love you shared will never end.

Godspeed!
Stephanie, Henry, Zoey, Olivia, and Stewart
My heart is heavy as I try to send words of comfort to you. Your messages and stories have helped with my understanding of the bond between Mookie and me. He is 13 and I cherish each day we have together. May you receive peace and comfort knowing we mourn and celebrate Maui with you.
Attachments:
I am so sorry for your loss. Maui is looking down on you, thanking you for the wonderful life you gave her, and also receiving your " thank you's," for the wonderful life you had with her. There will never be
another Maui, I know, but you will open your heart to another four pawed baby that Maui will send to you to help you through this loss.

There is an Indian legend which says:
" When a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based upon what they know of this person, decide which human may cross the bridge... and which are turned away."

James, you will cross that bridge, because Maui will be waiting for you on the other side.

Jamie
I am so sorry to hear that Maui passed on but I hope she is with my Boodles in puppy heaven running and playing and having a wonderful time. Time is what it will take to get over the loss but we never forget. I still shed tears when I think of her and what she use to do. But good memories.
God Bless and help you at this time Jan
I am soooo sorry for your pain and loss. May GOD comfort you in your time of grief and saddness. I just got her video last week and what a sweetheart she was. I hope you continue your work. You and Maui have touched so many people. GOD bless.

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by

Maui Media, LLC

© 2010 Maui Media, LLC