Molly and I (and most importantly,
Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maui's passing helped us to deal with our own loss. Yesterday, August 9th, we had to put our dear Spyke to sleep. He was 14 1/2 and we had so many years of wonderful memories with him. Our other dog, Blanco, is still walking around looking for him. Spyke's memory lives on in our hearts just as Maui will in yours. BTW, I think you look much younger without the beard.
Dear James, I was so very sorry to hear of the passing of Maui. I understand the pain you are feeling and the hole in your heart that threatens to burst. I do know tho that she is happy and healthy once more at Rainbow Bridge! I am praying that soon you can look at her pictures with a smile and not tears-although from personal experience-I know how difficult this can be.

Take care

Jean
Dear John and Molly, it has taken me a while to think of something to say. I had dogs all my life and have loved them all. Some had special quirks that made them individuals, but all were very, very important to me, just as Maui was important to you. It takes time to lessen the sorrow, but your memories are always there. They comfort you in bad times, and make you smile from the happy times. Please write more soon, I am eager to hear how you both are doing. Let us know you are well and feeling less pain, if possible. Thanks for all your writings and I look forward to seeing more.
Margie
Dear James and Molly, Please accept my very belated condolences at the loss of your beloved Maui. You can take comfort in knowing that you have given her the absolute best life a fur baby could ever have and that she is at the Bridge now, all happy and healthy, playing with all the other fur babies who have gone on ahead, and waiting for you both, with a heart full of love.

All of us who have come to know Maui through your group mourn with you. My computer has been down for a while and I am just reading this now. My little fur family and I keep you in our prayers always.

Prayers
Joan

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by