Molly and I (and most importantly,
Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My love and prayers surround you .Maui has completed her mission on this plane. Let us release her with love and own the lessons she has brought us.
Much love
Joan
I know how hard it is to lose a furry member of the family. I hope that the many memories will help you get through this rough time. Maui will be with you in that special place in your heart where she has always been. It will be hard to go through all those things that you both shared. The walks, talks, and everything else. As with all of us who have had to say good bye for now to the friends that gave us all they had without question time will help. May God bless and guide you at this time.
Sherry
Dear James, I am so sad for you. I know you had many good years with Maui, and she with you. She has crossed the Rainbow Bridge and has her health, her sight, and is playing with all our dearly departed pets. Sincere condolences, Maria
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Maui. I know how hard it is to lose something so dear.

Today is the first day, that I received your poem, and it touched me dearly. I just want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart. It really makes you stop, slow down and enjoy life.

Again, I'm truly sorry for you and your family.
Someone gave these to me when I lost my dog back in January. I hope it can ease your pain. Karen
Attachments:
James, There are many things that I could say that would be meant to bring you comfort....for in my heart I literally feel your pain. (on June 29th Blaze was fighting for her life. The operation was a success. On July 6th, I kissed her a forever goodbye) I know of nothing that has eased my heartache except kisses from Blue and Milo...so to your heart.....a soft gentle kiss. Gin
Dearest James and Molly, I was so sad to read about Maui's sickness and her passing on. I know how you feel, as I have gone through that same terrible situation before.But remember the wonderful life you had together and somehow that will help to feel a little better. Just remember now she is feeling fine, running and playing as when she was a lovely puppy; and that she wiil be waiting for you to be together again forever. Receive all my love. I'll be praying for you so you will start feeling better soon. Love, Isabel
Mary, I loved the attachment poem...Thanks for posting it.
So sorry to hear of your loss. This is the 4th family best friend that I have heard that is leaving us behind within the past 2 weeks. I lost a beloved cat to a car accident on the 17th and still struggling with the pain and loss. My heart goes out to you and hope that you remember all the good times when the sadness slips back. blessings...
I am so sorry for you loss. I pray for you in this time of sorrow. I lost my Buffy, a maltese, 19 months ago, my heart still aches for her. I believe Maui is still near you and will not leave you untill she feels you are ok. I pray you can feel her love and comforting.
I returned to day from a two-week trip to the West Coast to visit a friend with an inoperable brain tumor and help other friends and family biuld her a surprise rose garden she can enjoy from her window in the next few months. So, it is with great joy and sadness that I said good-bye to my friend in person for the last time.............This morning I read the news about little Maui.....so very sorry for your loss. Leaving my Lisie for this time with wonderful friends, also Bichon parents, was the hardest thing I had to do to make this very important and necessary trip. Saying goodbye to her forever is unfathomable for me.

I send love and blessings to you in your loss. I know you will be sustained by the memories of Maui and the joy she brought to your life.....as well as the thought that you will again meet one day at the Rainbow Bridge.

Nell and Lisie in southern Iowa
Dear James and Molly-
I, too, shed tears as I read about Maui's passing. She and you both have been, and continue to be, in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my Chelsi Joy on March 10 of this year - she was nearly 16 years old. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but I loved her so very much and only wanted what was the best for her. I cherish our fun together and the wonderful memories we made. I know I will see her again someday. She will always be a part of me, as Maui will be of you. So, I know what you are going through, and my heart aches for the pain you are experiencing. We loved them enough to let them go ...... Maui and Chelsi are probably romping at the Rainbow Bridge, enjoying health and wealth (not in $$ terms) beyond our wildest dreams! About 4 weeks ago,,,,, I got a new puppy .... she will never replace Chelsi, but will become her own 'person' .... and we will grow in our life together. Love needs to be shared .... and I think Chelsi would approve. Thank you for sharing Maui with all of us. We all share in your sorrow. God bless you and grant you peace.
Sincerely, Donna (and Maggie May)

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by

Maui Media, LLC