Molly and I (and most importantly,
Maui) felt them. Thank you from
the bottom of my heart.

Aloha,

James Jacobson

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sincere condolences for your loss of Maui. She was surely a blessing to you in the time you and she had together. She taught us all so much. If we take the time to listen, our pets can teach us so much. They are great little teachers...unconditional in giving their all. Mahalo for sharing her with us.
With great sadness & much aloha, Naia
Hello James: Maui is at home with all the other dogs just waiting for all of us to meet up wiyh them again. I do believe that God has given us animals to let love in and teach us all about caring and sharing. Our ability to carry on and love again comes from each animal we open our hearts to. We need to remember that dog spelled backwards is GOD. I had to mput my golden retriever Sonny down last September and I can honestly say, I'm not sure I can do this again. I have Jasper who has managed to capture my heart{an english springer spaniel} but as of now I don't have the strength to do it again. I'm planning a trip to Hawaii this comming July 2009. I'd love to met with you.We stay at the Maui Schooner in Kehei. If you're interested, let me know. I'm forwarding a n e-mail that was sent to me at the time of Sonny's death. I cried like a baby and still do whenever I read it but how wonderful to think that a place exists just for our pets. I hope you find some comfort with it as I do.
I am so sorry for your loss. They are definately a huge part of your family. I truly believe that you will see Maui again. God Bless
James, I am so very sorry for your loss. I truly know how hard this is as I too have lost a 12yr and 16yr old fur buddy in the past 6mo. Know that Maui is now with my Caneel and Caribe running through the wild flowers and being a puppy again. She is thanking you for all the love and kindness you have shown her over the years. She and you were truly blessed to have had each other in your lifes.

Sincerely,
Laura in Wa.
James and Molly,
I'm so sorry about Maui---I know that loss and there's nothing to fill that hole in your heart right now except for the love of friends and other dog and pet owners. Pictures and a loving ceremony celebrating Maui's life, love and light she brought to you and so many of us, would be a gift and blessing to you. Aloha, hui ho.
Dear James and Molly,

I've been away and am just catching up with my mail.
I am very saddened to learn of the passing of dear little Maui. This may seem strange, but when I finished reading your email I opened a drawer and a page had fallen out of one of my note books. Coincidence perhaps but this is what it said:

"Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you. I loved you so---'twas heaven here with you." by Richardson.

Anyone who has lost a beloved companion and has had the good fortune to experience the love and joy in their presence knows of the great sorrow you are experiencing. Maui was (and is still) very well loved.

You are all in my thoughts and in my heart.

Janet
I am so very sorry to hear the news about Maui.. We all love our animals as much as you loved Maui.Knowing that she is no longer suffering is what matters most. She knows that you loved her and you should take comfort knowing that.. My heart really goes out to you!!!!
Love, Kim :)
Thank you for your comments and prayers. I truly appreciate them.
I have posted a video which you can see on my blog at
http://www.irememberlove.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2013722%3ABlogPo...

Aloha

James
Dear James and Molly, My prayers are with both of you and your families. I know Maui was so special to you both. You are lucky to have shared your love with her. I love your book on mediating with your dog I do it with Mia often. I also add a gentle massage and she so enjoys it as I do.Thank you for sharing Maui with the world. My love to you and Molly and our blessings to you.
my thoughts are with you because words cannot express what and how you feel, only us animallovers can understand! Wish you strength and sweet memories. Let the tears flow and don't let anyone tell you you shouldn't! Thank you for sharing her with us. HUG for both of you Antoinette
O, MY...I am so sorry. It has been awhile since I have been on here and I am saddened to read this. My prayers go out to you. I understand your pain and know that we are all here for you.
Kathie and Flash
Dear James-
I was heartbroken to read that Maui had passed on. She was such a cute little friend. It is so tough to lose a family member as we have all gone through it at one time or another. Time heals all sorrow but you can never forget such a loyal friend. My thoughts are with you.
Barbara

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by

Maui Media, LLC