So I took my dog to this 'casting agency' in Los Angeles called Le Paws http://www.lepaws.tv and went through an audition and Lucy was picked to be one of their represented animals! I'm still giggling over the whole thing. Le Paws selects dogs on two requirements; personality and food motivation. My dog happens to be a rock star on both. anyway, I'll let you all know how it goes. They cast for commercials, TV and movies. And did you know that one out of three commercials has a dog in it?

I do know that Le Paws is always looking for new dogs so feel free to contact them. You have to live in the Los Angeles area though. They are in the Palms/Culver City/Marina del Rey area. Washington Blvd near Sepulveda Blvd.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey gayle...i can't believe its been sooooo long since i've been on here.....but i'm back....sassy as ever......SO how did Lucy do in the commercials.....are you touring the country now making movies, I musta missed you on Dave Letterman....send me a clip.....hahaha.....anyway...take care....big belly rubs to Lucy.... murphy

RSS

The Inspiration

EverPup

EverPup: What James has bee

Dr Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula

Dog Books from Maui Media

Subscribe to our Blog

Badge

Loading…

Published by

Maui Media, LLC

© 2010 Maui Media, LLC